Cloud-based POS provider Epos Now has announced a new integration with commerce platform Shopify, a cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
Shopify’s integration with Epos Now simplifies the management and synchronization of online and offline products, inventory, customer data, and transactions.
Having all online and offline sales transactions sync back to a retail store’s Epos Now back office makes it easier to spot trends, understand which products are helping grow the business and offers peace of mind that stock reports are accurate.
Below are some key features of the integration:
- Simple self-setup wizard
- Manage online inventory using current Epos Now stock
- Keep data in sync between Epos Now and Shopify
- Works with Epos Now Warehouse Application for multi-location sites
- Automated integrity checks
- Epos Now or Shopify can serve as the master platform
- Sync variants using SKU or barcodes to easily manage products with multiple sizes or colors
- Shopify customers sync to Epos Now customer base as soon as orders are placed
- Shopify tax codes automatically sync through for accurate cross state reporting
- Built-in troubleshooter
- Cloud-based syncing